Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Week 3

Assignment: Mash up--Select a photo from the Lincoln ear and the contemporary pictures that I wanted to put together to create a message.



Craft: I selected a picture from my Lincoln pictures and one of my recent pictures and cut out a head and put it on Lincolns body. I used photoshop to help create the image that I wanted. I used the marquee tool to cut around the head of one of my recent pictures and placed it over Lincolns head. Then I used tools such as transformation to adjust/fix the scale, rotation, skew/distort. I also adjusted the brightness/contrast of the image along with the hue/saturation to make the colored picture match the Lincolns.



Composition: I didnt really have a message to send across of my picture because it was kind of plain and was just changing the heads around.



Concept: I want to change the pictures to make more of a meaning and have more detail in the picture. I want my picture to really stick out and make a point. I want to put Abraham's head on another body because I think it will make the picture better right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment