Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 5

Assignment: Take 25 new pictures for the upcoming mash-up.

Craft: I am going to combine my collection of pictures that I took and see what I can get out of them. I will be using different tools in photoshop to create my mashup such as the marquee tool, adjusting the scale, and playing with the color of the photo.

Composition: I am still thinking and putting together the different photos I want to create a well mashup. I am thinking about taking a picture of a basketball court and adding different details and things in the background with it. I also have an idea of gathering people playing different sports and putting them on the court also.

Concept: I am thinking of my concept being that athletes all over the world play for the same reason, because they love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment