Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Week 6

Assignment--Mash-up photos that I took to convey a meaning

Craft-- I used photo shop to cut out different images from the pictures I took and put them all together on one picture. I used the marquee tool to cut out the pictures perfectly and scaled the pictures to make them the right size on the photo.

Composition--I need to change the ultimate background of my photo because I need to get a better view on the whole city in Chicago instead one little part. I want the viewers to see and notice the little things that take place on the streets of Chicago. In order for me to do that I need to take a better shot of Chicago so I have more room to create the full image.

Concept-- The concept of my photo will be details of things that take place downtown Chicago and the different activities that go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment