Wednesday, February 11, 2009

week 4

Assignment- This week we had to come up with our final draft of our mash-up which consisted of a combo of a picture from the lincoln era and a current picture that i chose. We had to edit and fix our picture from last week and make our message stronger and really stand out. We used photoshop to clean things up also.

Craft- For my craft i decided to actually change my pictures from last week and mash-up two different ones to make it better. I cleaned the pictures up and made them look good together.
I added more ships from the civil war in the background to make the message come across stronger and fixed Lincoln so that he stood out more.

Composition- I scaled Lincoln so that when people look at the picture their eyes are drawn to him. He stands out because he is bigger now and it draws attention to him. I also fixed the lighting of the picture to make it brighter.

Concept- I put Lincoln on a beach in Hawaii and many ships in the background to show his preperation for war. There is also cannons on the side of the picture and soldier men on shore also. I titled my picture "Abrahams Adventure" because he does many amazing things in his life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment