Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Week 2

Assignment: 25 old (Lincoln era)
25 new (my era)

Craft: How did you do it? (find, shoot, and print)
-I went online and searched for many Abraham Lincoln pictures. I also googled many images during the civil war and that era. Then I took my camera with me where ever I went throughout the day and found the most interesting things to take pictures of. I went around and took many pictures of my room and the atmosphere around me. I also used some great pictures that I have taken in the past which are some of my favorites and created many memories.

Composition: Why did you choose these photos as your best (or like them the most)?

The reason I choose the one of Abraham Lincoln is because of his crazy hair in this picture. This picture is very unique and stands out because his hair is spiky and has a happy grin on his face.
The reason I choose the palm tree picture as my favorite is because I love palm trees and they were beautiful in Hawaii. I have always loved palm trees and think they are so pretty! I also like the scene in the background with the different color blue in the sky and water.
Concept: Which of your photos might you mix together and why? (2 photos new and old)

The reason that I choose these two pictures is because I think they both resemble each other in way. They are both very handsome and standing with their hands behind their back. My boyfriend looks a little bit more happier than Abe does in this picture but I think they will mix good together.






No comments:

Post a Comment