Monday, March 30, 2009

week 9

Assignment: Print 10-12 pictures describing your story and if needed photo shop them and mash them up together. The pictures that are printed should tell the story with details.

Craft: For my pictures, i had to use a lot of photo shop. I had to crop many different pictures and mash them up together. I had to do a lot of work to make the story stand out and have the meaning come across to the reader. I have to add more detail to the pictures to help the viewers understand what exactly is going on.

Composition: The composition of my story is not that clear still. I need to add more detail and draw more attention to what the meaning really is. I need to take better pictures of Jake getting his shoes and him playing basketball.

Concept: The concept of my story is still the same as before, just needed to add more detail so that the reader is clear of what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment