Monday, March 30, 2009

week 10

Assignment: Add color to the story by multiplying the colors to make things stand out. There should be 9-12 pictures that include this.

Craft: The first thing i did was put the photo in black and white and made sure that the image was flattened. Then i added 2 more new layers so that I could add color to the pictures and make the characters stand out. I chose different blues and greens to add to my characters so they didn't blend in with the background.

Composition: I used many different shades of colors to see which combination I liked that best. I realized I am going to use a combination of red and blue. The red will be the color of Jake's shoes and the blue will be the characters. This will help the reader get a clear idea of what is happening. I need to change some things in my story to make it better and be more consistent with my colors throughout my story.

Concept: I need to add a bubble to one of the pictures where my aunts on the phone to explain why shes making a face talking to someone. I also need to change some of the colors on the photos and be consistent with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment