Monday, March 30, 2009

week 8

Assignment: sketch the story that we created in 9-12 boxes. After that we had to take pictures of the story and put it together.

Craft: I went to my aunts house and took many pictures of her and my little cousin who were going to be in the story i created. I had them act out what they were going to be doing and took many different snap shots of them. I had to adjust my story and figure out the real message which took me awhile to do.

Composition: I am going to change my story so that it makes more sense and add more details to describe what is going on. I need to take different pictures so that the meaning really stands out.

Concept: The concept of my story is that Jake needs get his shoes in time for his game and his mother goes through a lot of trouble to finally get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment