Monday, January 12, 2009

week 1



Assignment- set up blog

Craft-process; logged in and set up my account

Composition- 1. why this photo? why this template?

I picked this photo because it describes what kind of person I am in many ways. I am an anthlete that is passionate about basketball and is proud to now play for Saint Xavier University. This is also one of my senior pictures that was taken last year.

Concept- 1. if you had a soap box what would you yell if the world was listening?

If i had to yell something out to the world I would say to never take anything or anyone for granted because one day you might regret it and never get that chance again. People look past things alot and think that theres something better out in the world instead of realizing what they have in front of them and being thankful for what they have

No comments:

Post a Comment