Wednesday, May 6, 2009

final week!

craft: We had to fix up and organize our iwebs and made sure they worked on other peoples computers.

Composition: I had to add more pictures and change some sentences in my iweb page to make it look better. I had to be consistant with my three pages and made sure they were able to catch the viewers eye.

Concept: The concept of my pages are for people to learn more about me as an indivdual and to be able to create a web site. It was very interesting to learn how to use all the different tools that professor peck taught us.

3 comments:

  1. Best personality representing blog

    Craft- I cheated a little bit because this was my roomate and I know her personality, but when I looked at this blog without seeing her name or picture I knew it was hers.
    Composition- She chose the black background which makes her blue text really pop out at you. She then picked pictures of herself and things that represent her life and posted them as well.
    Concept- It was interesting because in the pictures there is the same color blue which makes them fit perfectly, and then the aloha picture makes you think of the ocean blue and relaxing so everything fits nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top 5 For Sure!
    Craft - This blog is very neat and organized,but has all the qualities of lysh inside of it. I think Lysh really made this site her own.

    Composition - I love the color scheme and how it flows so nice with the pictures she choose.

    Concept - The blog is all about Lysh and i like how you incorporated pictures of her family, which says shes a family person. And over all i just get a relaxed feeling when im at this page, mostly because of the picture taken in hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craft: I like how the template is kept the same but there are still enough changes to make it unique. The font colors match those of the pictures and I think it meshes well.

    Composition: The arrangement is clean, not cluttered, which is a positive thing. There isn't too much overwhelming of anything and it's kept simple.

    Concept: It shows what she's proud of, which is her sister, traveling (by the Hawaii picture), and her tattoo. They're all nice pictures, too, not ugly, quick-taken ones.

    ReplyDelete