Wednesday, April 29, 2009

week 13

Assignment:  We had to create a web page using iweb.  One page had to be about ourselves and the other had to be about visual communications.  

Craft:  First I picked out a template that I liked and used that.  Then I added pictures of myself and things that described me also.  I wrote a brief paragraph about myself and what I liked.  I exported my comic on it and picked various colors to use.

Composition:  I made my page very bright so that it would stand out when people viewed my page.  I wanted my page to really show who I am in many ways.  I made the pictures very big and and pop out.  I had to make my visual communications page stand out more just like my own page.

Concept:  My web page is supposed to be unique and to show the class about ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment